Vi forhandler også brugte ting, både figurer, playsets og løsdele. Du kan se vores udvalg af brugte genstande her
Har du noget du lige står og mangler, som du ikke kan se her på hjemmesiden, er det stadig muligt at vi har det liggende gemt væk et sted. Send os en mail på firstname.lastname@example.org, så ser vi hvad vi kan gøre for dig. Det vil også her være muligt at blive skrevet på en liste til bestemte genstande.
Vi køber også brugte ting, både enkeltgenstande og hele partier/samlinger. Send os en mail på email@example.com med billeder, og gerne hvor i Danmark det befinder sig samt et prisforslag.
Ved brugt legetøj foretages der en evaluering af standen baseret på den internationale C-Skala, der her følger på engelsk:
C10 – Mint
- · Antique wooden and vintage metal toys almost never receive C10 condition rating.
- · To receive C10 rating – the toy would have to have been stored away in exceptional conditions and, if sold in a box, almost never taken out of the box.
- · C10 toys are flawless with no signs of wear, tears and/or signs of being used for play.
- · If sold in a box, the toy is in the original box.
- · In describing this toy, it may say MIB (mint in box), NRFB (never removed from box) or MIMB (mint in mint box).
C9 – Near Mint
- · The toy is almost mint condition.
- · Toy only has none to minor show of wear with all parts included.
- · Graphics bright, no rust.
- · In describing this toy, it may say MNB (mint not boxed).
C8 – Excellent
- · Toy may have very minor wear, but still in excellent condition.
- · If any, very minor paint or lithograph wear. Color is still bright and glossy.
- · No discernible repairs.
- · Toy has been handled and played with – some general wear, but with no damage.
- · Paint and/or lithograph may have very minor wear, but still clean and beautiful.
- · If any, limited spotting on graphics.
- · If any, metal toys may have few small rust spots.
- · If any, repairs must be nearly invisible
C6 – Very Good
- · Toy may have noticeable wear, tear and/or fading.
- · Paint and/or lithograph could be slightly dull, have chips and/or some limited rust.
- · If any, repairs must be nearly invisible.
- · Toy is working and it displays well.
- · Most collectors desire toys graded C6 or better.
C5 – Good
- · The toy is still able to display, but toy damage takes away from the eye appeal.
- · Toy may have noticeable wear and tear.
- · Toy may have missing parts and/or accessories.
- · Toy may be dirty, dull, missing some of its paint or missing some of it’s lithograph.
- · Metal toys may have more rust present.
- · If the toy has had any repairs, it must not take away from the eye appeal of the toy. If the toy has been repainted, it was repainted to its original color and does not take away from the toy’s viewing quality.
C4 – Fair
- · Toy has major damage and rust, but mostly intact. Rust could be on 50% of the toy.
- · Toy needs major restoration to be presentable.
- · Toy probably would be better used to restore other toys.
- · Visible repairs may have been made to the toy.
C3 – Poor
- · Toy is almost beyond recognition of its original condition.
- · Toy is damaged and rusted to the point that restoration would be almost impossible.
C2 – C1
- · Takes up space – don’t even brother!